China Henan Sitong Boiler Co., Ltd. new DZL series biomass chain grate steam boiler detailed introduction
I. Applicable fuel
This product adopts a chain grate. The applicable fuel is formed pellet fuel. It can be added with a small amount of wood sticks and wooden blocks, and it can also be mixed with coal.
(1) An arch tube sheet and a threaded tobacco tube are used to form a drum, so that the drum is changed from a quasi-rigid body to a quasi-elastic body structure, eliminating the tension members in the tube sheet area and reducing stress. The smoke tube in the tube sheet was changed from two-back to single-back, which solved the problem of cracks in the tube sheet.
(2) The lower part of the drum is equipped with a rising pipe row, which eliminates the dead water area at the bottom of the drum, which makes it difficult for the mud to settle.
(3) The use of highly efficient heat transfer threaded flue pipes has achieved enhanced heat transfer effects, achieving the characteristics of boiler heating up and rapid pressure increase, and improving the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
(4) The structure is compact, compared with the same type of boiler, the size is small, saving the capital investment of the boiler room.
(5) Stable operation, convenient adjustment and sufficient output.
(6) Threaded smoke pipe is used to enhance heat transfer, which improves the heat transfer coefficient and thermal efficiency. The flue gas has a disturbing action in the pipe. Ash is not easy to accumulate in the smoke pipe, and it plays the role of self-cleaning.
(7) The splayed wall in the furnace and the smokestack at the exit have a certain dust-reducing effect. The original dust concentration of the boiler is controlled below the standard to ensure that the boiler smoke emission meets the national environmental protection regulations.
(8) The unique double-layer secondary air design improves the ignition conditions of biomass fuel. An independent air chamber is adopted to achieve a reasonable air distribution, so that an aerodynamic field conducive to combustion is formed in the furnace chamber, resulting in high combustion temperature, High combustion efficiency.
(1) Simulated speed-controlled combustion can be achieved without deflagration;
(2) By adjusting the speed-controlled secondary air volume, the ignition speed can be controlled;
(3) The secondary air is arranged in the front and rear arches to ensure the secondary combustion of fly ash after particle decomposition, and the combustion efficiency is high;
(4) The scale-type chain grate is used for mechanized feeding. Uniform feeding, stable combustion, convenient control, not suitable for tempering, convenient mechanical cleaning.
DZL horizontal chain biomass steam boiler boiler room on-site picture display
DZL chain grate boiler is a horizontal three-pass water-fire-fire tube mixed boiler. A bunch of threaded smoke pipes is arranged in the drum. There are light pipe water-cooled walls on the left and right sides of the hearth. The light chain grate is used for mechanical coal feeding, equipped with blowers and induced draft fans for mechanical ventilation, and equipped with a scraper type slag discharger for automatic slag discharge. The furnace front and rear arches adopt new energy-saving technology furnace arches. The fuel fell from the coal hopper to the grate, and after entering the furnace for combustion, the flame passed through the rear arch refracted upward and passed through the embossing chamber on both sides of the body to the front smoke box, and then returned from the front smoke box to the inner tube bundle of the pot and passed through the rear smoke box It enters the economizer and is drawn by the induced draft fan through the flue to the chimney and discharged to the atmosphere.
1. The boiler type is a horizontal quick-installed water-fire tube boiler, and the working fluid is naturally circulated.
The boiler heat exchange system consists of a drum, left and right headers, and a water-cooled wall. The main heating surface includes a furnace water-cooled wall, some of the drum and the convection tube bundle in the drum.
This product is composed of five parts when it leaves the factory: the boiler body, flue duct, economizer, dust collector, and piping system. The first four parts have been manufactured in the factory and can be transported to the installation site for assembly, which can greatly shorten the installation cycle and ensure the quality of product installation.
2. Advanced design performance:
The main heating surface tube of this boiler is made of 20 # low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, and the drum is made of boiler special steel plate. The left and right headers are made of seamless steel pipes.
3. The boiler arch is made of refractory concrete. The rear arch is low and long, so it burns well, and the two-wing flue and side wall bricks are made of refractory sintered bricks. The front and back walls of the boiler are made of universal refractory bricks.
4. The grate is reasonable in air distribution, the combustion chamber is large, and the applicability of coal is strong. Adapt to all kinds of bituminous or anthracite, mixed coal. Burned fully. The high-temperature flue gas enters the sedimentation chamber first, and then enters the two-wing flue and the front smoke box from both sides, so the smoke and dust removal effect is good.
5. Simple water circulation, reasonable structure of pressured parts, fully safe operation under the condition of ensuring water quality.
6. The combustion equipment is a fast-installed grate. The combustion equipment is manufactured and installed in the factory, and it can be directly installed on the foundation after transportation to the construction site. The structure is reasonable, compact and low in steel consumption, which makes the boiler performance, weight and structure size significantly more advanced than domestic products with the same capacity.
The working process of the boiler:
The coal pieces with roughly uniform particles are dropped into the coal hopper by the automatic coal loading machine, and enter the front arch for preheating zone under the rotation of the chain grate. It fell into the slag pool after the fire area burned out. The high-temperature flue gas generated by the combustion of the furnace enters the rear of the furnace through the arch opening at the lower part of the two-fume flue, and then the two-fume flue performs heat exchange, flows forward through the front smoke box, enters the convection tube bundle, and enters the coal-saving part from the end of the drum after heat exchange It is sent into the chimney by the induced draft fan and discharged into the atmosphere.
The boiler feed water is completed by the boiler feed pump. The softened water is fed by the economizer of the feed pipe, then enters the drum, and then enters the left and right headers through the descending pipe. The water-cooled walls on both sides absorb heat and vaporize to generate steam, and the steam enters the steam-water separator in the drum. After separation, the main steam valve enters the heat-demanding process.
Picture of DZL horizontal chain biomass steam boiler finished product area
Technical parameters of DZL horizontal automatic chain biomass steam boiler
Description of Biomass Fuel
Biomass pellet or Biomass Moulding Fuel ("BMF") uses agricultural and forestry waste (such as straw, wood chips, bagasse, etc.) as raw materials, and processes it through crushing, drying, mixing, and extrusion processes. Into shaped (such as pellets, rods, lumps, etc.) fuel. A new type of clean fuel that is mainly used to replace traditional fossil energy (coal, oil, natural gas) and directly burned in a specially developed biomass burner.
1.Composition of BMF
BMF is composed of combustibles, inorganics and moisture. It mainly contains carbon (C), hydrogen (H), oxygen (O) and a small amount of nitrogen (N), sulfur (S) and other elements, and contains ash and moisture. The composition of various components is as follows:
▲ Carbon: BMF fuel is a low-carbon fuel with low carbon content (approximately 45-50%). In particular, the content of fixed carbon is low (approximately 16%), so carbon emissions are low during combustion.
▲ Hydrogen: BMF fuel contains more hydrogen (about 5-8%) and high volatile content (greater than 70%), so it has good combustion characteristics.
▲ Oxygen: BMF fuel has high oxygen content (about 35-40%). Biomass fuel contains significantly more oxygen than mineral coal, which makes it easy to ignite.
▲ Sulfur: The sulfur content of BMF fuel is less than 0.08%, and the environmental protection characteristics are good. There is no need to set up a flue gas desulfurization device when burning.
▲ Ash: BMF pellet fuel is mainly made of high-quality woody biomass as raw material, and the ash content is low, only 1.5-3%.
2. Calorific value of BMF of biomass molding fuel The calorific value of BMF of biomass molding fuel is 15-19MJ / Kg, about 2 ~ 3kg BMF replaces 1Kg fuel oil or 1 cubic meter of natural gas.
3, the characteristics of biomass molding fuel BMF ▲ As a high-quality homogeneous fuel, the molding fuel can be automatically controlled in terms of transportation, storage, transmission and combustion, and its convenience is comparable to light fuel;
▲ Solid fuel, high density, small volume, safe and convenient storage, clean;
▲ High volatile fuel content, easy ignition, good combustion characteristics, and high ash burning rate;
▲ The sulfur content is extremely low, only about 1/20 of the fuel oil, and environmental protection requirements can be achieved without taking any desulfurization and denitration measures;
▲ Low ash content, conventional dust removal equipment can meet environmental protection requirements;
▲ "0" emissions: The CO2 emissions from biomass combustion are the same as the CO2 absorbed during the growth process, and have replaced fossil energy sources, reducing net emissions. According to the "Kyoto Protocol" mechanism, biomass fuel CO2 is an ecological "0" emission. .
4. Main technical parameters